Current postings for employment opportunities are free of charge.
The job listings area is for employers seeking Licensed Massage Therapists for employment. We will not post rooms for lease or therapists looking for employment. Jobs listings may include organizations looking for therapists to apply for out-call specialty chair events.
IMPORTANT: We might slightly edit/modify the job descriptions we receive and we will NOT post jobs asking massage therapists to send photos.
Requests received will be posted Tuesday – Friday mornings. Any requests received Friday afternoon through Monday will be posted on Tuesday.
Job Listings will be posted for 30 Days.
Sterling Day Spa Front Desk/Back Office Assistant Position Opening
Sterling Health Center & Spa is looking for a Spa Front Desk/Back Office Assistant member to join our team! Sterling Spa is the sister company of Sterling Health Center Massage School. We are family-owned and have been in business since 1991. Since then, we have offered high quality massages and other quality luxury spa services at very reasonable rates.
What we are looking for in qualified candidates for this position:
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task
- Must be efficient and productive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be enthusiastic and possess superior (above and beyond!) customer service and sales skills
- Must possess basic math and money handling skills
- Must enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality
- Must have excellent communication, listening and computer skills
- Must be able to work weekends (definitely Saturdays) and be available on standby-call in case other shift coverage is needed or required.
- Must want to be a part of a team working hard to promote our sales and business
Staff members may be required to perform other job-related tasks as deemed necessary by their Supervisor.
Qualified and interested? We hope so! Please submit an email résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only résumés with a job history and references will be considered. No phone calls, please.
I am looking to get 2 days in June covered at a chiropractic clinic in Dallas. The days are Wednesday June 21st and Friday June 23rd. The hours are from 9-6 on Wednesday and 8-3 on Friday. If you are interested please contact me and I can get you more information.
New Spa in search of Amazing Therapists!!
• Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable). Deep Tissue, Hot Stone, Prenatal, and Sports Massage techniques
• Current Massage Therapy License and Insurance is required.
• Must follow all policies and protocols.
• Maintain the cleanliness of Massage Rooms
• Maintain a professional appearance at all times
• Ability to perform consecutive 60, 90, or 120 minute massage services
• Maintain client confidentiality at all times and document SOAP documentation accurately and completely.
• Ability to create a relaxing environment where clients are able to unwind with friendly and helpful attitude.
• Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and works entire scheduled shifts.
• Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion.
• Participates in continuing education to improve therapist’s techniques
• Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment.
• Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.
• Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities. Including Hot Stone, Myofacial Release, Prenatal, Craniosacral Therapy
• Therapists should understand and believe in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork. They should have a deep understanding of the Anatomy.
• Reiki energy workers welcomed with Reiki Level II or higher with certification.
Type: $20-$25 per hour (we will pay for your down time)
CEU assistance (pay for half cost of class with certificate of completion with passing grade)
City: Fort Worth
Zip code: 76244
Address: 4160 Heritage Trace Pkwy, STE 424
Seeking for a full time Massage therapist to work at a Nail/Spa. Good Commission. Please Contact (954) 881-2840 or Email to email@example.com
We are looking to get shift coverage for some days in June. This is a temporary position with the potential of becoming full time. The dates ate from June 20th- June 27th, and the hours can be adjusted for your needs. This is at a chiropractic clinic in Uptown so a professional attitude and appearance is a must. If you are interested please contact us so we can give you more information and schedule a practical.
Guaranteed Daily Compensation for Professional Licensed Massage Therapists
Massage&Pampered an upscale massage therapy establishment located in Carrollton, TX, (one block West of Addison), is looking to add to our team.
************New Graduates Encouraged to Apply***********
Why Partner with Us:
• Because we believe team members are the single most important ingredient to a successful massage therapy practice, we offer a stable predictable compensation programs. The Best in the industry.!!
• Never show up to work and wonder if you will see enough clients to make your goal for the day, week, month, or year. Minimum $100 per day (not including tips).
• Safe comfortable laid back drama-free work environment.
• All supplies provided. Tables, linens, oils/lotions, towels.
• What we are looking for:
• Positive Optimistic Attitudes, active Texas massage therapy license, detailed professionals that take pride in their appearance.
• Recent graduates excited about their career are highly encouraged to apply.
• Ability to deliver superior client experience.
-Flexibility and willingness to work various hours which support a healthy work-life balance.
Shiatsu/Massage clinic located in North Plano has an immediate opening for male or female Licensed Massage Therapist. We are looking for talented, enthusiastic, good work ethic and committed Massage Therapists with positive attitude to join our team.
Full /part time position available for immediate start with flexible schedules/weekend- some SATURDAY and SUNDAY and some evenings REQUIRED.
We provide: Administrative support, all marketing and scheduling all appointments. heated massage table. Custom decorated massage rooms. Lotion and linens, and other supplies provided for you.
Requirements include: Texas Massage License and liability insurance, ability to follow licensing regulations. Ability to consult with clients regarding what is to be achieved during the 60, 90 sessions. Newly licensed therapists are encouraged to apply/ prefer experience but not required. Exceptional customer service abilities. Reliable transportation. You will be an independent contractor.
Please email your resume and will contact you to schedule your interview and practical. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Experienced and recently graduated massage therapists welcome
Perform consecutive 50 and 80 minute massages
Exhibit a strong desire to help others and promote the health and wellness and be able to convey the benefits of massage therapy
Must adhere to local and state licensing/certification laws and regulations
Must carry liability insurance
Knowledge and understanding of Swedish massage
Knowledge of other modalities/certifications a plus
Must be customer service oriented
Maintain a professional and clean work environment & appearance
Benefits We Offer:
Free hands on training
All necessary massage supplies
Professional and safe work environment
Discounts on Professional Insurance & other Employee discount programs
Employee rewards program/employee referral bonus
Continuing education webinars/reimbursement
We are a local mom’s group hosting an end of the year event. We are looking for multiple massage therapists to come to the event and provide 10 minute massages. The event is Friday, May 12 from 9:30-11:30 in Frisco. Massages will only be offered for a portion of this time, not the event two hours. This is a great opportunity to build clientele and relationships with a large network of moms (160+ moms). Last year our massage therapists ranted and raved about the business they built from this event. We encourage you to bring business cards and any promotional materials you have.
Preston Trail MOPS/MOMSnext
Looking for an energetic, friendly female massage therapist to work in a busy chiropractic office located in Richardson with an immediate opening. you must be dependable, have transportation, be punctual and reliable. We have Personal injury, health care and cash patients. There maybe some one hour massages scheduled but mainly 15-20 min massages for soft tissue injuries.
Dr. Atousa Bahadori
Injury Clinic of Dallas
We Need Female Massage Therapists, knowledge in Swedish and, Deep Tissue.
New graduate are welcome to apply. Training will be available for other modalities that we are offering in our location.
Immediate hiring – Come on in to be a part in our winning Team
Looking For Licensed, Experienced And Hard Working Massage Therapists To Join Our Team.
Therapists must portray a professional self-image and master treatment/product technical knowledge and skills.
Beautiful office with a pleasant environment seeks a licensed, experienced massage therapist, preferably with a clientele base. Candidate must be honest, reliable, self-motivated and able to contribute to a team environment. One must have a positive disposition and strong marketing skills.
Our Client base is growing.
Full-time or Part-time position available.
Desired Qualifications/ Requirements
* Valid massage license
* Professional Liability Insurance
* Specialized skills in deep tissue, pregnancy massage, Shiatsu, Sports, and massage, hot/cold stones, knowledge of reflexology, Knowledge of Swedish, Therapeutic, Prenatal, Sports & Body Treatments.
*Additional therapies are welcomed with the appropriate certification.
* Guest service oriented with ability to deliver the ultimate spa experience
* Ability to follow protocols and directions
* Trained on all aspects of body services
*Professional , customer oriented and to look your best every day .
*Team Player .
*Excellent communication and writing skills.
*We are flexible to different arrangements, i.e. independent contractor or space rental.
*Able to work variety of schedules, including WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS
Compensation is negotiable. If you have the skills and ability to attract new clients, we’ll pay the money!
Must have Current Licenses and Professional Liabilty coverage and experience .
Apply today to join our team ,
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you !
Advanced Kinetics Bodywork is seeking a committed & experienced LMT to join our office. This position will be responsible for providing clinical massage therapy treatments using corrective-therapeutic-clinical soft tissue repair and muscle release technique. Treatment sessions will focus only on the specific area(s) of the body that is injured and not full body spa style methods. The primary objective to treatment is to rehabilitate and restore the natural range of motion to the musculoskeletal system and educate each client one session at a time over the progression of the established treatment plan.
Candidate should be excited about the power of clinical massage therapy used in combination with chiropractic, acupuncture & other alternative healthcare approaches achieve and maintain a healthy and active lifestyle.
• Compensation: $30 per treatment session.
• Independent Contractor 1099.
• Hours (negotiable): Tuesday 9-6; Thursday 11-6; every other Friday 9-6; Saturday 9-1. Will not exceed 5 sessions in a single day. 1 hour break minimum (except Saturday).
• All office/clinic supplies are provided (Clients, lotions, sheets, washer/dryer, internet, speaker, etc).
• Treat clients using various massage techniques:
o Stretching & strengthening exercises
o Muscle Release Technique
o Movement Therapy
o Kinesio Tape Applications
• Document clinical SOAP notes after every session.
• Process check-out of each client.
• Prep & clean treatment room
• Follow standards & ethics of Texas DSHS & ABMP/AMTA.
• Experience or training in advanced stretching and advanced massage techniques.
• Strong A&K knowledge
• Current Texas Licensed Massage Therapist
• Active Liability Insurance
• Exceptional customer service, communication, and work ethic skills
• Ability to manage treatment room with good, time management and decision making
• High degree of maturity and professionalism
• Be reliable and on-time
• Obtain Kinesio Taping Certification at the next available workshop, after hire.
Massage Space SPA in Plano is Looking For
Licensed, Experienced, Reliable And Hard Working Massage Therapists and Front Desk To Join Our Team.
Newly licensed therapists are encouraged to apply/ prefer experience but not required.
Full time or part time position available for immediate start with flexible schedules/weekend- some SATURDAY and SUNDAY and some evenings REQUIRED.
Desired Qualifications :
* Valid massage license and liability insurance and ability to follow licensing regulations
* Ability to consult with clients regarding what is to be achieved during the 60, 90 or 120-minute session and able to upgrade sessions
* Exceptional customer service abilities. Reliable transportation.
* All supplies, administrative and marketing support provided
Please email your resume and will contact you to schedule your interview and practical. We look forward to hearing from you soon
Massage Space SPA
In need of female therapist in the mid-cities area to provide massage for special needs clients in their homes. There are three clients available immediately in Grapevine (2x per week), Bedford (1x per week), and North Richland Hills (2x per week). This is a contract position which pays $57-62 per hour of massage provided and requires valid massage license, CPR, and liability insurance. You also must provide your own transportation to the clients’ home. Please email your resume and statement of interest to email@example.com
massage for special needs